Expertise born from experience
Jim Craig has practiced labor and employment law for more than 25 years and is Board Certified by The Florida Bar as a specialist in that field of practice. Jim has represented public and private sector employers ranging in size from "mom and pop" operations to Fortune 100 companies.
Jim Craig founded his firm to offer the highest level of "big firm" skill and experience in labor and employment law to small and medium sized employers at a reasonable cost.
James M. Craig, P.A. offers the following:
- Representation of clients in the litigation of Title VII, FLSA, ADA, ADEA, Florida Civil Rights Act, FMLA, USERRA, EPPA, SOX, and other federal, state and local employment law claims
- Real-time advice tailored to provide solutions to issues to avoid such claims
- Representation of employers in traditional labor law matters including representation cases, unfair labor practice charges, collective bargaining, grievance and arbitration and all other matters before the National Labor Relations Board
- Responding to charges before and administrative investigations by the EEOC, OSHA, Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division and NLRB
- Review of employment handbooks, policies and procedures and work rules for compliance with new and existing labor and employment laws
- Review, drafting and defense/enforcement of non-competition, non-solicitation and trade secret agreements